Enterprise class A4 mono printer for improved business efficiency
- A4 mono printer, 1-20 users
- 47ppm print speed and less than 5 seconds to first page print
- 630 sheet standard paper capacity (up to 3,160 sheets)
- PCL/PS printer language emulation
- Auto duplex as standard
The B721dn brings fast, reliable printing to the busy workgroup. The B721dn combines advanced security, management and performance with robust and durable technology offering speeds of up to 47 pages per minute (ppm) for improved office efficiency.
The B721dn improves workgroup productivity with a fast processor to tackle high volume print jobs, a maximum input capacity of 3,160 sheets and high yield cartridges for less user intervention. Reliable high performance, with up to 200k monthly duty cycle, you get a printer that offers complete versatility to handle a variety of media in any working environment.
Efficient working that improves productivity
The use of High Definition digital LED technology and 1200 x 1200dpi print resolution achieves a superior level of print quality. The 800MHz processor and 256MB memory help to deliver a fast first page out time and fast throughput. Plus, a generous standard 630-sheet paper tray and a convenient multi-purpose tray (MPT) with flexible media handling of up to 253gsm allows you to print longer runs.
Highest level document and data security
With Secure Print job encryption protecting your corporate data, the B721dn also provides other sophisticated user authentication that prevents unauthorised usage via PIN access.
Connect to a network, wireless or web-enabled printer through a smartphone or tablet. This printer is compatible with AirPrint* by Apple Inc, Cortado Workplace and ePrint from Microtech Corp, enabling remote printing from anywhere in the world, without having to connect directly to a printing device.
Energy saving features that reduces your impact upon the environment
This outstanding device has many features including double-sided printing that reduces paper usage and your on-going costs. A pre-set option automatically powers off, reducing energy consumption to less than 0.5W when not in use and a Toner Save function reduces toner usage when printing draft or internal documents.
Reliability you can depend upon
OKI printers are inherently more reliable due to LED technology requiring fewer moving parts. This means that we can offer a 3-year warranty, providing you register your product within 30 days of purchase, giving you complete peace of mind.
*Firmware upgrade maybe required. For further instructions click here
- DescriptionA4 mono printer
- Number of users1 to 20
- Print SpeedA4: 47ppm
- Time to first print (TTFP)Less than 5 seconds
- Warm up time25 seconds or less from power on, 19 seconds or less from power save
- Processor speed800MHz
Interface and Software
- Connectivity10/100/1000 baseT, High Speed USB x 2 (1x type A & 1 x type B)
- Printer languagePCL5e, PCXL, Postscript 3 Emulation, XPS, Epson FX, IBM PPR
- Network & protocolsAll major network protocols supported via ethernet card with internal web server for printer and network card set-up and management. TCP/IPv4&v6, Net Bios over TCP, SMTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SNMPv1&v3, DHCP, DNS, IPP, IPPS, BOOTP, DDNS, WINS, UPnP, SNTP, IGMP, IGMPv2, ICMP, IMCPv6, LPR, Port9100, FTP, Telnet, Bonjour, LLTD, Web Service on Devices, AirPrint
- OS CompatibilityWindows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) / Vista SP1 & SP2 (32-bit & 64-bit) / XP SP2 or later / Server 2008 SP1 or later (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2003 SP2(32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2008 R2 (64-bit); Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8; PPDs for Linux/Unix
- UtilitiesPrint Job Accounting, Print Job Accounting Client, PrintSuperVision.NET, Template Manager, Universal PCL Print Driver, Storage Backup Utility, Configuration Tool, OKI LPR Utility, PDF Direct Print
- Resolution1200 x 1200dpi, 600 x 600dpi
- Printer fontsScalable: 87 PCL fonts & 136 PostScript fonts, Line Printer, OCR-A/B, USPS ZIP Barcode
- Dot matrix fontsEpson FX, IBM-PPR
- Barcodes10 types of one dimension with 26 variations: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, Interleaved2of5, Code39, Code 128, EAN/UCC-128, CODABAR, ZIP+4POSTNET, 2 types of two dimensions: PDF417, QR code
- Device securityIP Filtering, MAC Filtering, IPSec, Secure Print, Secure Print job encryption, SMTP server authentication, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS Encryption, Port Change, Storage Device Encryption, Secure Erase, Disable Host USB feature, Protocol ON/OFF
- CertificationCE Mark, Energy Star, GS Mark
- Paper capacityTray 1: 530 sheets of 80gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 100 sheets of 80gsm
- Paper capacity optional trayTray 2: 530 sheets of 80gsm; Tray 3: 530 sheets of 80gsm; Tray 4: 530 sheets of 80gsm; Large Capacity Feeder (LCF): 2,000 sheets of 80gsm
- Maximum paper capacity3,160 sheets of 80gsm
- Paper sizesTray 1: A4, A5, B5; Tray 2/3/4: A4, A5, B5; Large Capacity Feeder: A4; Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, A6. Envelopes (Com-9, Com10, DL, C5). Support Custom size: Width 76-216mm Length 127-1321mm; Duplex: A4, B5. Supports custom size: Width 148-216mm Length: 210-356mm
- Paper weightTray 1/2/3/4: 64 to 220gsm; Large Capacity Feeder: 64 to 220gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 64 to 253gsm; Duplex: 64 to 220gsm
- Paper outputFace up: 100 sheets of 80gsm, Face down: 500 sheets of 80gsm
- Memory (RAM)Standard: 256MB; Maximum: 768MB
- Memory (Hard Disk Drive)Optional: 160GB
- Operating temperature/ humidity10°C to 32°C (17°C to 27°C recommended) / 20% to 80% RH (50% to 70% RH recommended)
- Storage temperature/ humidity-10°C to 43°C / 10% to 90% RH
- Power supplySingle phase 220–240VAC, frequency 50/60Hz +/- 2%
- Power consumptionTypical: 800W; Max: 1400W; Idle: 95W; Power Save: 19W; Deep Sleep: 1.5W or less
- Noise levelOperating: 55dB(A) or less; Quiet Mode: 53dB(A); Standby: 30dB(A) or less; Power save: Background level
- Dimensions (HxWxD)410 x 435 x 498mm
- Duty cycle (Maximum)200,000 pages/month
- Duty cycle (Recommended)Up to 20,000 pages/month
- Warranty3 years extended warranty upon registration within 30 days of purchase