Fast, high quality A4 colour printing for small or medium businesses or workgroups
The C511dn A4 colour desktop printer is perfect for small to medium sized businesses and workgroups, offering maximum return on investment with high efficiency, high capacity consumables and many cost saving features.
With duplex, fast and reliable printing this compact device is suitable for businesses that require high print volumes of standard business documents.
In-house printing that saves time and money
The use of High Definition digital LED technology achieves a superior level of print quality. This, combined with flexible media handling of up to 220gsm and OKI’s unique Template Manager, means that small to medium businesses can now create and print a wide variety of documents and marketing materials in-house, including business cards, CD/DVD labels, leaflets, presentations and banners up to 1320mm.
Energy saving features that reduces your impact upon the environment
These outstanding devices have many features that reduce your impact upon the environment, whilst also reducing your on-going costs. A pre-set option automatically powers off devices when not in use. This is in addition to our Deep Sleep mode that places the printers to sleep when not in use and powers up as you request to print a job.
Reliability you can depend upon
OKI printers are inherently more reliable due to LED technology requiring fewer moving parts. This means that we can offer a 3-year warranty on the C511dn, giving you complete peace of mind.
- Print SpeedA4: 26ppm colour, 30ppm mono
- Time to first print (TTFP)8 seconds colour, 7.5 seconds mono
- Warm up timeUp to 60 seconds from power on & up to 32 seconds from power save
- Processor speed266MHz
Interface and Software
- ConnectivityUSB 2.0 High Speed, 10/100 TX Ethernet
- Printer languageWindows/Mac Host-based Printing System
- Network & protocolsAll major network protocols supported via ethernet card with internal web server for printer and network card set-up and management. TCP/IP: ARP, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, LPR, FTP, TELNET, HTTP(IPP), BOOTP, DHCP, SNMPv1, DNS, DDNS, UPnP, Bonjour, WINS, SMTP, SNTP, WSDPrint, LLTD
- OS CompatibilityWindows XP Home / XP Professional (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2003 (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2008 (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) / Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit); Mac OS X 10.3.9 to 10.7
- Advanced networking and securityIP Filtering, MAC Filtering
- UtilitiesTemplate Manager, Color Correct, OKI LPR, Color Swatch Utility, Color Access Policy Manager, PrintSuperVision.net, PrintSuperVision Multiplatform, Print Control Server, Print Control Client, Print Control Report Tool, Web Driver Installer, Network Card Setup, Configuration Tool, ICC Color Profiles
- ResolutionProQ2400 Multi-level Technology, 1200x600dpi, 600x600dpi
- EnhancementsAuto Color Balance, Photo Enhance via driver
- Paper capacityTray 1: 250 sheets of 80gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 100 sheets of 80gsm
- Paper capacity optional trayTray 2: 530 sheets of 80gsm
- Maximum paper capacity880 sheets of 80gsm
- Paper sizesTray 1: A4, A5, B5, A6; Tray 2: A4, A5, B5; Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, A6, Envelopes (C5, DL, Com-9, Com-10, Monarch), Index Card (3" x 5") (75 x 125mm), Photo Size (4" x 6", 5" x 7")(100 x 150mm, 125 x 175mm), Custom Size (up to 1200mm length including banners); Duplex: A4, A5, B5
- Paper weightTray 1/2: 64 to 176gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 64 to 220gsm; Duplex: 64 to 176gsm
- Paper outputFace Down: 150 sheets of 80gsm; Face Up: 100 sheets of 80gsm
- Memory (RAM)Standard RAM: 64MB
- Operating temperature/ humidity10°C to 32°C (17°C to 27°C recommended) / 20% to 80% RH (50% to 70% RH recommended)
- Storage temperature/ humidity-10°C to 43°C, 10% to 90% RH
- Power supplySingle phase 220-240VAC, frequency 50/60Hz +/-2%
- Power consumptionTypical: 540W; Max: 1170W; Idle: 80W; Power Save: <9.5W; Deep Sleep: <2.5W; Auto-Off: <0.5W
- Noise levelOperating: <54dB(A); Standby: 35dB(A); Power save: Inaudible
- Dimensions (HxWxD)242 x 410 x 504mm
- Duty cycle (Maximum)60,000 pages/month
- Duty cycle (Recommended)Up to 5,000 pages/month
- Warranty3 years extended warranty upon registration within 30 days of purchase
- DescriptionA4 colour printer
- Number of users1 to 20